X2Net Recent Documents provides powerful features that allow you to manage, build and catalog all the documents you work with, into a virtual catalog. It automatically keeps track of the names and locations of documents and files as you work with them; without any additional effort on your part. Whenever you need to locate a document or file you can use Windows Explorer to find it quickly and simply.
- Create a "virtual catalog" of documents as you access them.
- Group documents into groups of similar documents, regardless of where they are physically stored on your computer.
- Quickly locate and open documents using this "virtual catalog".
- Seamlessly integrate into Windows Explorer. No new application or interface to learn.
- Access documents from your "virtual catalog" directly from within Windows Open dialogs.
- Historically track and manage your documents, based on date accessed, parent application or user specified rules.